The Libitzky Property Companies, founded in 1978, specialize in the acquisition and operation of large industrial and office projects. The LPC portfolio is comprised of various property types including office, industrial, shallow bay and retail. LPC controls over 30 projects totaling more than 7,000,000 square feet of investment real estate in eight states. Currently, the company seeks both stable, institutional-quality assets and value-add opportunities in core and secondary markets. LPC maximizes the cash flows from its properties by active leasing and management, controlling operating expenses and maintaining strong relationships with tenants.
- Mr. Libitzky attended Brandeis University where he obtained a degree in Physics with a sub-specialty in Computer Science.
- Mr. Libitzky founded Abacus Data Systems, a successful computer company in 1975.
- He began working with commercial real estate in 1978. Specializing in commercial rehabilitation, Moses has successfully directed many projects, many of which are still owned and held for lease.
- Moses currently works with the Libitzky Family Foundation to enrich the community and serves as a Senior Vice President of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy.
- He has served on the boards of: The American Israel Public Affairs Committee, The Jewish Federation, The Jewish Community Foundation, The Friends of Israel Political Action Committee, The Chabot Space & Science Center, Birthright Israel, and Stand with Us.
- He is a council member of the Muslim-Jewish Advisory Council, an interfaith, bipartisan collaboration convened by the American Jewish Committee and the Islamic Society of North America in early fall 2016.
- First generation American who grew up on a dairy farm In Connecticut.
- Degree in Business Administration from University of Connecticut.
- In 2006 Nathan’s mortgage company was acquired by First Magnus, the 12th largest Mortgage Banker in the U.S.
- Nathan is Vice President of LPC real estate Corp. and directs the office’s day to day operations.
- He has expertise in first-trust deeds, bankruptcies, workouts and deal structuring.
- He oversees all LPC office functions including investment, financing activity, and property operation strategy.
- Nathan deeply supports the community, education and Israel and serves on the Jewish Community Federation of the East Bay's Executive Committee as well as the board of JCC East Bay.
- Degree in Economics and Environmental Policy from the University of California at Berkeley.
- Worked on the trading floor of ML Stern & Co., now SWS group, and with wealth management at Morgan Stanley in Beverly Hills.
- Kevin coordinates asset management activities, focusing on the portfolio's operations and repositioning.
- Kevin is also responsible for negotiating new leases and renewals, coordinating construction of tenant improvements and overseeing any entitlement activities.
- He is passionate about early childhood education and serves on the board of Back on Track in San Francisco, UC Berkeley Hillel, and the JCC of San Francisco.
- He lives in San Francisco with his wife and two sons.
- Mr. Clark oversees all of the financial activities at Libitzky Property Companies.
- Prior to joining our firm, he served in a similar role for almost 20 years at Maier Siebel Baber, a San Francisco based real estate investment firm.
- Mr. Clark received a B.A. in Business Economics from U.C. Santa Barbara, and an M.B.A. from the University of San Francisco.
- He is married with two children and lives in Marin County.
- Eric has over a 35-year diversified career in the commercial real estate industry, with positions both as a principal with various investment firms and as a real estate broker.
- Mr. Mackey serves as Chief Investment Officer, directing the acquisitions for the firm.
- For the 15-year period before joining LPC, Eric was a broker in the Institutional Properties division of the Dallas office of CBRE focusing primarily on office properties.
- Prior to working with CBRE in a brokerage role, Eric held acquisitions positions with the Insignia Financial Group, the Lonestar Funds and Henry S. Miller.
- Eric received a BBA in Accounting from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Eric is an avid cyclist. He lives in Dallas with his wife and has a daughter and a son.
- Ben attended UCLA and received a B.A. in Economics along with a minor in Accounting.
- He is LPC’s financial analyst, underwriting acquisitions, dispositions and financing activities.
- He lives in San Francisco and enjoys working out and playing golf in his free time.
- Ms. Lauter was born and raised in San Francisco
- She received a BA from University of California at Berkeley
- Ms. Lauter has worked in wholesale including with Fossil, Swatch and Macy's
- Sarah is the Office Manager who assists in coordinating transactions